3 People//12 Times
There are just so many amazing photography projects out there!! I am really enjoying, and admiring, what my friends are coming up with, especially for the 365 Project. The 365 Project is a big one and means taking a picture every day, but that takes a great deal of commitment even though there are no rules other than that. Then there is the 52 Project which seems easier, but still I had missed the start of that so I decided I would attempt taking a picture of the 3 of us every month for the next year, 3 People//12 Times. Mainly because, well, we...er...forget to! I only decided in the middle of the night, two nights ago. So I didn't have much time to do January.
This was taken yesterday with my point and shoot. We were doing a long hike over part of Whangarei Heads, and it is all up hill. I just manage carrying me up let alone my heavy Canon. So although it is not very creative it still is the 3 of us doing what we love...exploring!
This was taken yesterday with my point and shoot. We were doing a long hike over part of Whangarei Heads, and it is all up hill. I just manage carrying me up let alone my heavy Canon. So although it is not very creative it still is the 3 of us doing what we love...exploring!

and here is my dad who is way fitter than I am.....





