Balance

Last week I had a struggly sort of week.  

I just have so much I want, or need, to do and the days, then weeks, even months keep passing by and I am not getting things accomplished.  aaagh!!  Frustration!  


Well, the other night while I was trying to figure out a way to get some balance and get things accomplished it suddenly hit me.  I should STOP writing TO DO lists! If you have ever read or watched The Secret you will realise that the very act of thinking, "I have stuff to do," will mean I will always have stuff "to do".  So I quickly got my note pad (where I write my lists to simply to free my mind) and scored out "To do" and wrote "Achievements".  

I am now waking up and thinking, "I am going to achieve…blah, blah, blah  today,"  instead of 'I have this and this to do..." I tell you just that simple shift in thinking has made such a huge difference to my accomplishments I just had to share.





Hope you are all finding balance.