Meet Miss Kate
Today, I had a little helper in the garden. She is the most gorgeous, determined and gutsy little girl. There is nothing she can't do. She can climb the trees as well as the boys, who she absolutely adores and follows everywhere. One day she wanted to eat plums and then the next minute she was off up the path and straight to the tree. By the time we got there she was already up there with a big purple mouth munching away.
Well this morning I wanted to take a picture of her holding a "K" pebble but nope it had to be watered instead! After my little photo session, capturing her cuteness, I got back to my weeding and said, "Thank you Kate for watering my plants," and I heard this tiny, tiny little mumble, "You're welcome." Honestly my heart melted.
Watch out world for this one, she is going to take it by storm.





