Lego frame
Well, we live in a small straw bale house. We built it ourselves and the texture of the walls is gorgeous. The only problem is because the house isn't very big we don't have many places to hang photographs. So recently I have been trying to think of new ways and places to display photographs. Trying to think outside the box.
Anyway, Marino must have picked up on this, as this week he came running into the bedroom and said, "Mum, I have made you a picture frame out of Lego". He absolutely blows me away with what he creates but this really touched my heart. He wanted a picture of our dog in it so we printed one off on the computer and put it in his room. I love how he even designed a little slot in the top to slide the picture in.
Well, I am off to Winter Wonderland tomorrow so have a great weekend. I know I will!!!





