Pink Hearts
While we were at Winter Wonderland we had the opportunity to photograph a beautiful family and a couple who recently got engaged. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ben and Veronica for allowing us to take pictures of their gorgeous family. It was a great day and I hope you had as much fun as we did.
Both shoots were set up in a nearby field and stylised by Yolanda and Renee from Scout and Charm. Look at this tent who couldn't resist playing in it? This was originally set up for the couple's, "Save the Date" scene, but ended up being the ideal place to hang out for the kids at the end of the day.
I have more photographs to post later but at the moment I am loving the pink hearts and the pink nail varnish to match.


Both shoots were set up in a nearby field and stylised by Yolanda and Renee from Scout and Charm. Look at this tent who couldn't resist playing in it? This was originally set up for the couple's, "Save the Date" scene, but ended up being the ideal place to hang out for the kids at the end of the day.
I have more photographs to post later but at the moment I am loving the pink hearts and the pink nail varnish to match.









