A Sign



I just wanted to stop by to say that I haven't been blogging or on any social media much these days.  You see it is school holidays and we have been enjoying just blobbing out, doing whatever we feel like, having sleep ins, doing arts and crafts and visiting with friends.  So as you probably understand anything to do with the computer has taken a back seat.  I will be back soon but for now I thought I would leave you this sign.

I love signs.  I use to have Land-Rover and railways signs in my bedroom when I was a teenager.  I wish I still had them but they are long gone as is being a teenager.  Anyway, a few months ago I found and bought this one and have propped it outside our house by our main door.  It suits us well because my hubby and I both love and drink lots of coffee.

p.s.  I also realised I haven't done very well with the 3 People//12 Times project.  Never mind I should do a 3 People//Whenever project instead.  The months have passed by so fast this year and I thought this picture with the gum boots sums us up pretty good even though we are not in it.