A bit of our everyday

It has been school holidays for us over here in New Zealand. We have been doing this and we have been doing that. Earlier this year I had plans of doing lots of blog posts of our travel to the South Island. Well I just haven't gotten round to it. I have found that this winter I have really enjoyed living the everyday normal things and when it is sunny out, like today, walking in our paddocks and picking pine cones for the fire.
In the evenings I have enjoyed hand making little square photo albums for my iPhone pics. It is so nice to spend time away from the computer and I am not feeling guilty about it. I am learning to let it go and weaning it out of my life. After all it is the everyday things that really matter and in this ever increasing technical world I am finding myself more and more wanting to go back to the way it was before. Enjoying the simple things and the process of sticking photos in an album by hand next to a roaring fire.
This is a picture from our ordinary, everyday life. A life which I feel blessed to have and share with these guys.




