A Little Heart

I thought I would post a little love today. This picture was taken earlier this year in our summer. It was one of those moments I mentioned before where Marino made an impromptu heart. I quickly grab my camera at these times, I don't want to forget how often he shows these signs of love.
I know it has been a while since I last wrote a blog post but I have been making a point this year to spend as little time as possible on the computer. I have a love hate relationship with it. I love all that it can do and all that I can learn and be inspired by…. and most of my creative work is done on the computer but after that, I am done! It wears me down and sometimes I just get a tad overwhelmed with ALL the information. Basically it is too much for me. I long for the simple life...
This year I have cut it down to the bare minimum, I deleted a lot of accounts and links and I don't follow any social media sites. I deleted my facebook account long ago which was like a breathe of fresh air. Oh, what a relief!!!
My goal is to live real life and be more active, like I used to, before all this technology snuck in. I also need to get rid of the weight I gained from too much sitting down at the computer!!!
I guess it is about moderation in all things, and finding that balance. Sometimes for me it works best when I completely cut certain things out and make a selective choice of what is important to my family and myself. I narrow it down and pick a few things that are priorities. Right now that means being more active and going for walks. Something I used to do a lot of and really miss.
So if you don't hear from me in a while it is simply because I am allowing myself some time away...
"...To thank God for His bounties
consisteth in possessing
a radiant heart,
and a soul open to the
promptings of the spirit.
promptings of the spirit.
This is the essence of thanksgiving."




